quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

New Challenges

... it was stronger than me.
It's not like I wouldn't read books that would fit these challenges anyway.
And these are good.
And I'm on holiday I need goals.
So here go:
Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge
The goal is simple: you choose a level (Emily, Lorelai, Rory), each with a number of books to read (4, 6, 10) on different cathegories to choose from (2, 3, 3). I'm aiming for Rory level simply because she has (had) very ecletic taste, so there are several books I already wanted to read/have already started reading/already own. Which always helps. The books and cathegories are here (the levels have changed, new ones here) and you can sign up here.

Jane Austen Challenge
Just found out they had subscriptions until January 7th. So gotta find another one with simmilar specifications. (Shouldn't be that hard, right?) But I will join a Jane Austen Challenge.
The blog that hosted this challenge (A Faithful Journey) had a wonderful list of books not written by Jane but that have something to do with her characters, that I find very useful:
Inspired by Jane Books

 I so wanna read The Jane Austen Book Club after I've read them all! Such a cute movie...
 Anyway, will go back to Lady Catherine's insults against Lizzy and the possible marriage (it's so much better than what I remember of the scene in the new P&P movie! Looving Chapter 56).
xoxo
PS: This is in addition to these challenges, btw.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me somethiiing!