domingo, 30 de janeiro de 2011

Currently Reading #1

Clearly Saturdays are bad days for posting, and given the amount of books I´ve started this week and not yet finished, I thought it best to write them down, instead of the wish list, which will only make more indecisive and... non-conclusive. Here we go:
Good Omens
by Neil Gaiman
The book I promised my bf I´d read - and it´s actually quite good, but I can´t seem to focus on it as much as I should, and I end up being stuck at some early page.

Must Love Dogs
by Claire Cook
I thought maybe a romcom book would speed up my reading and then I could go back to GO and all would be well. I´m sort of stuck in this one too. Maybe it has something to do with me being on my teens and not yet frustrated and divorced. Lacks John Cusack.





New Moon
by Stephenie Meyer
A friend and I are rereading the series for a while now, making comments on the margins and swapping them, it´s great fun. But I´m stuck on this one and I gotta hurry and finish it this week at the latest!





The Luxe
by Abba Godbersen
I knew I should be content by the other three and move along already, but today I went out with the parents for lunch and then sat at a not-so-good bookstore, and read this book, which I´ve been picking up and reading a couple of pages ever since it first got there (it´s actually all wrinkled up and used). Last time I went there (and found Daisy Miller!!) I had said to myself: Noone is going to be interested, it will be here when I finish all the other books. But it´s pretty... and it´s fun and kind of Blair Waldorf-y and I like it. I´ve got to chapter eight and already feel sorry for the mean girl and am swearing at the Henry Schoonmaker fella - what´s wrong with these girls? If he wanted to marry you, he´d propose already, you idiot.

And that´s what I´ve  been jungling lately.
xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me somethiiing!