domingo, 30 de janeiro de 2011

Blair Waldorf


I was reading this and clicking on the links for the Blair Waldorf look sites when it hit me (actually, it frequently hits me, but I´m always surprised), even if the guys from the show miraculously sent me a Blair look, I´d so not look like Blair. I think we all like her, even with all the scheming and bitchness, because Leighton Meester is just that good. She´s poised. She´s witty. She knows how to behave, how to walk, how to talk and all the goods - she´s a lady, but not a dumb, conformed one. We all want to be like that. So we might as well try being more lady-like and less jeans-wearing, even without all her money to help.
Meanwhile, Blair Fashion is always around, and they all look bloody fantastic.
Gossip Girl is my guilty pleasure, eventhough this last season I´ve been hearing about rather than watching it. Whenever my mom sees it, she asks why on Earth am I watching a show in which people are mean to one another and drink too much too often, to which I always reply - the clothes, mum, the clothes. Well, that and Chuck.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me somethiiing!