segunda-feira, 17 de janeiro de 2011

Indecisive kind of girl

I'm a bit of a fanatic about writing whatever comes into my head (hence fairly frequent diary entrances in hidden notebooks for the past six to seven years and multiple attempts at blogging), and my last project was a Tumblr blog in which I'd write... not really sure what I intended on writing, but I was going to use it as an update measure for all the book challenges I wanted to join.
Here's my last entry at Tumblr:
What the hell was I thinking? Tumblr may be greeat for trivia, and nice pictures and music, but I write blog-style. Beeh. I'll end up returning to the mothership.
And then Tumblr failed to load and has been dead for some twenty minutes, which I'm taking as a sign that I should transfer back to blogger, where I belong, with my old fashioned way of posting. You know, just to be safe...
I think I'll keep tumblr for updates and reblogging the cute photos/songs/quotes and doing what Tumblr does so well: exploring and multiplying. But I'll be based here. I think. I dunno. I'm undecisive.
If you wanna read me, you better get over it :P
xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me somethiiing!