quarta-feira, 19 de janeiro de 2011

Boredom

As I´d mentioned, today is my first day of Holiday and I´m still not sure what I´m going to do. I know I´ll be reading and stuff, but I wanted to do something that actually required moving. *one look at dangerously stacked room desk with books, notebooks, pens that don´t work, photos, cd´s, movie tickets, an earring which I had never seen before, etc., etc.* But something outside! *one look at my dog´s corner, which I reeally have to clean at some point* But something fun!
I miss riding my bike and having homemade chocolate icecream in a cone. Unfortunately those sort of distractions aren´t available in this neighbourhood, so I´ll have to find something else :(
Any ideas? Any one? Anywhere?

xoxo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Tell me somethiiing!